ProIntegrationLib allows the consistent administration of CAx/PDM objects in the ProNovia ProConfiguration data model. Depending on the selected CAx integration scenario, the CAx-specific objects can be created and changed. Depending on the CAx system used, the CAx objects can be mapped in the data model on the basis of a standardised design methodology.
ProIntegrationLib gives you the tools to stringently manage CAx/PDM objects in the ProNovia ProConfiguration data model. This enables the mapping of a uniform design methodology such as raw/finished part relationships, installation states, CAx auxiliary structures, etc.
- Automatic modification of CAx objects
- Clear representation of the configuration states
- Administrative tools
- Handling of structural conflicts
- Establishment of structural relationships
- RFC-enabled BAPI library for integrating external systems