Does your configuration management meet all your requirements of your specific product structures?
- Can you map all your different parts list verions on your system, including all documents from various departments within your organisation?
- As a result, can you efficiently reduce missing parts, failure costs, and delay in delivery?
- Can you map the required configuration on your system (as designed, as to be inspected, as process-engineered, as built, etc.)?
- Can you utilise these configurations in the change-status of your products, including certification processes?
- Can you map variations and options on you parts list? And are those changes automatically integrated into your CAD system?
- Can you map part families on SAP PLM, creating a direct link to your CAD-system (e.g. standard parts, purchased parts or executions on order)?
- Can you clone your SAP PLM based product structures and consequently open them in your CAD-system in order to easily create new design variantions or client specific derivations?
- Have you optimised your construction methods for SAP PLM and CAD systems?