Product release V2 "Bermuda" extends the integrated maintenance and display of the supported SAP standard objects and data fields. In addition, the following data can be maintained integrated in ProMaterial: check parameters, MRP areas and production versions. The ProMaterial user interface can now be seamlessly integrated into business processes via ProNovia role-based navigation, mapped via ProProcess. This means that roles or activity-based interfaces and forms for master data maintenance can be integrated into the processes.
ProMaterial V2 supports the following objects in the material master environment:
- distribution chain
- storage location
- warehouse number
- storage type
The following data is therefore available for maintenance and display on these objects:
- General Material Data (MARA)
- Plant data for the material (MARC)
- Storage Location Data for Material (MARD)
- Material Valuation (MBEW)
- Material data per warehouse number (MLGN)
- Material data per storage type (MLGT)
- Forecast parameters (MPOP)
- Sales data for the material (MVKE)
Further information can be found on the product page.