Excerpt from the new functions:
- Object list: ProProcess 2.0 introduces the possibility of an object list. So you can add several objects to a process, which can be distributed and used in the process for different tasks. It is also possible to maintain additional data for these objects and reuse them in the process.
- Subprocesses: Newly, the start of additional processes can be modeled directly within a process. This allows processes to be divided into smaller reusable sub-processes and processed both serially and in parallel.
- Support of new SAP objects: Various additional SAP objects can be processed with a process or integrated into the process. (Characteristic, work center, document structure, class, material sales data, material BOM, inspection plan, normal routing, business partner, general customer/debtor, customer, general vendor/creditor, creditor, vendor, G/L account, G/L account in company code)
- New tasks: Various new tasks are available, e.g. create / change SAP object, create document version, create language document, create material view, mass status change etc.
- Process display in "Org.Unit" widget: Running processes are displayed in the "Organizational Units (Material)" widget.
- Export of ProProcess graphic: Now the process graphic can be downloaded in the ProProcess Designer.
Details about the release can be found in the Support Center.