The release enables rule-based maintenance and verification of application forms through the integration of the ProNovia Formula Editor in the customizing
Rule-based maintenance and checking on the form fields
Default values, checks and dependent values can be defined on the forms using the ProNovia Formula Editor.
- Dependent values
- Field a sets value in field b
- Field a, b and c sets value in field d
- Field a sets value in b, field b sets value in c
- Set default value
- Set default values on new creation
- Value checks
- Value check on fields, depending on other fields and values of the application
- Role reference
- Rules can be set depending on the new ProRequest roles
Technical structure and field for search helps and value checks
Newly, a technical structure and a field from it can be used instead of a data element in the customizing of the fields.
This allows the correct connection of search helps and value checks, even over several fields of the same structure.
See also Support Center.
More details about ProRequest can be found in the product page.