The release enables the reporting of applications according to various criteria, improved data entry, possible mass status changes and includes administration functions.
Reporting of requests
New widgets are available for reporting:
- Dynamic evaluation via a selection widget and display in a results widget.
- Requests for which the current user is the creator
- Requests that are in defined statuses
The displayed applications in list form allow to view/modify and (mass) change the status of applications.
The AWF customizing template for ProRequest contains 2 sample applications that include parameterized reporting widgets
- Transaction /PCH/RQF "ProRequest Application
- Transaction /PCH/RQF1 "ProRequest Reporting
Das AWF Customizing Template für ProRequest beinhaltet 2 beispielhafte Anwendungen die parametrisierte Reporting Widgets beinhalten
- Transaktion /PCH/RQF "ProRequest Anwendung"
- Transaktion /PCH/RQF1 "ProRequest Reporting"
Administration functions for setting the request status as a single and mass operation are now available via ProRequest Customizing. A corresponding authorization object is delivered.
Dependencies from dropdown immediately visible
If fields, which are displayed as dropdown, have dependencies to other fields, these are now immediately displayed if the data on the mask changes.
ProRequest now supports ProNovia TRACE:
- Evaluation of formulas
- ProRequest roles assigned to users
Details about the release can be found in the Support Center.
More details about ProRequest can be found in the product page.